Here’s a remarkable look at the statistics around adult hearing loss in the United States. This adult hearing loss infographic shows just how profound this medical problem is in the U.S.A. And what percent of people are impacted by disabling hearing loss as people get older.
You can share this infographic by linking to this page at:
Or link directly to the infographic image at:
Share this adult hearing loss infographic
Would you like to share this infographic with social media or the internet? Use this link:
More hearing loss statistics
Here are some more hearing loss statistics that may be of interest:
- Age is the strongest predictor of hearing loss among adults that are ages 20 to 69 years of age.
- People ages 60 to 69 have the greatest amount of hearing loss.
- 25 per cent of US adults have experienced tinnitus that lasts for at least five minutes in the past 12 months.
- Adult men, ages 20 to 69, are twice as likely to have hearing loss compared to women of the same age.
- As women age, they have more difficulty hearing at lower frequencies than men do as they get older.
Want to research more hearing loss stats? Check out these links: